[A/S] Trademark

Wildtoad wrote:

" In the final analysis all Airstream has is their reputation for
building top notch products. [snip] The last thing they need is some
organization (for profit or not) putting out some rag or product that
is junk."

That's pretty much what they said to me when I approached them with
the idea for this magazine several months ago.

Let me assure you, Airstream is serious about protecting its
reputation.  They vetted my entire team, right down to their resumes,
before allowing us to sign a 30-page license agreement.  I think it
would have been easier to get a Top Secret clearance! ;-)

Bottom line: Nobody, not even the WBCCI, is allowed to fool with the
trademark.  And I support that.

-- Rich Luhr
Publisher and Editor
AIRSTREAM LIFE