[A/S] Argosy repairs

A couple years ago we made the trek to Alaska w/ our 76 Argosy.  The
trip was very exciting and rewarding.  It also took a heavy toll on
the Argosy trailer.

This year we're planning on going to Washington State, from Missouri,
and need to get the trusty Argosy into travel shape again.  I'd
appreciate any constructive input y'all could provide on the
following repair items:

1. Rivets.  The Alaskan Hiway (or was it my driving style) managed to
wiggle a few rivets loose on the Argosy skin.  Not having ever
replaced these rivets before, I'm clueless as to whether I need
special rivets or will my handy Home Depot variety of rivets
suffice?  Do I need a special riveting tool or will my trusty Home
Depot variety of hand held riveters suffice?  I don't know about
painting the rivet, maybe I'll just slap a little silicon caulk
around the rivet once I get it in, though that'll probably add to any
work I do later on to re-paint the Argosy.

2. Univolt charger.  The Alaskan Hiway also did a number w/ this
unit - the screws holding it down came out and it bounced around,
chewing a few wires in the process.  Can I replace this unit w/ a
newer/lighter version?  Would also need to replace the fuses w/ some
resettable fuses, so I don't have to run to the hardware store
everytime I blow a fuse, but I don't know where to get these type of
fuses for this Univolt Charger.

3. Battery box.  The battery box has been coming out of its skin for
some while now.  Once again, the Alaskan Highway finally did it in
and the only thing holding the battery box in was the latch to the
lock on the box.  I ended up tapping a hole that was located on a
frame member right under the box (probably a support member for the
battery box) and running a bolt through the battery box onto the
frame member.  This has to be a temporary fix as I doubt that that
one little bolt will hold the battery box in forever.  Plus, I was
unable to get my hands under the frame member to put on a nut and
secure the bolt, so it's holding on only by the screw threads.  A
rickety solution, but it got me through our 13k mile Alaskan trip.
Now I need to figure out an alternate solution to getting this
battery box permanently fixed.  Any insights, suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Those are the major repairs we're looking at to get the trailer into
travel shape.  Once again, any constructive feedback, comments,
suggestions are appreciated.

Mucho Gracias