Re: [A/S] Twins to Double

Hi everyone,

Back from a week in Vieques, island off of Puerto Rico, nice and warm
while it was -15 here in MA.

I didn't realize when I bought it that my '73 rear double was rare. But
I love it. the bed is a walk around, and I can walk it and I ain't tiny.
Making the bed is Much easier. Having the mid bath is fine with me, it
is a smaller space, but the shower is enclosed and I don't need to party
in there anyway.

I'm not sure what years offered the rear bed arrangement, but they're
aout there if you look hard.

Daisy