[A/S] Hunter's new Custom Airstream

Hunter - it seems to me that Airstream is slowly catching up to the "real
marketing world" and trying to bridge the gap between "Don't mess with a
good thing" and "Updating a Good Thing".

When dealing with an "Icon"...it's a tricky place to be.  If you change it -
some will be unhappy...and if you don't change it some will be unhappy.

So...they seem to be trying to bridge that gap and offering some interesting
things for both interests - traditional and high-tech (or whatever you wish
to label current trends in materials and design and technology.

So...it seems to me....that you are an excellent spokesperson in and for the
Airstream World....(you call things like you see them) ...and no doubt
Airstream is constantly thinking about (and sometimes building)
"prototypes" - to determine how they actually work in the real world (as
opposed to remaining designs displayed on a computer screen).

So...it would seem to me that "your custom design" - from the perspective of
a full-timer - would be something that Airstream would do well to consider.

So...you could put it to the test in the real world - and add "touring the
RV shows" to your schedule and meeting a lot more people!

Let me know if you'd like me to write Airstream and suggest this....it
sounds way too logical for them "not" to consider it.

Let me know and I'll set it up.

(well okay...I'll "try" to set it up...) <grin>

RL