RE: [A/S] 1971 Airstream

Point of clarification . . .

We have owned our "No gray water tank" 1972 Overlander for almost 10
years.  Our Gray water does not go on the ground.  You hook up your
sewer hose to the standard inlet, gray water drains directly through the
sewer hose into the campground sewer.  When your black water tank is
full, you pull the dump valve and it exits through the same hose,
presto.  Big benefit, no added weight from the additional gray water
tank and contents.  If you stop roadside, you just remove the garden
hose cap on the sewer cap, attach a standard garden hose and run it to a
convenient place.  If it is not convenient to direct drain, just carry
one of the blue honey wagons, as we do.

Our cabinets are all aluminum and afford a great saving in weight.
Tambour doors, EXCELLENT! 32 years old no breaks anywhere.  When you
open them, nothing is sticking out in the way or popping open when you
hit a bump, while underway.

New 'Streams are nice too but . . . We LOVE our oldie.

We just got back from a three-week trip to Georgia with holiday stops in
Covington, Atlanta and Ball Ground.  The new Goodyear Marathons were
FANTASTIC!

Regards,

David
1972 Overlander,