Re: [A/S] 1971 Airstream

Hi David,

Yes, it goes in a sewer when you are at a campground *with* sewer connections
at the site. Many campgrounds don't have a sewer connection at the site.
Also, what happens when you aren't staying at a campground? You could be at a
Walmart, or a rest stop or a friend's driveway.

I would find not having a grey tank very inconvenient and as he is new and
asking I thought he should know in case he was assuming that year was self
contained.

I wasn't being critical, but he did ask about that trailer.

Hunter