[A/S] Odors

My wife and I have been living in our new Airstream
for a few months now. We haven't traveled anywhere yet
-- currently use it as our "apartment" while we work.
Looking forward to retirement and travel.

Recently, we have been having trouble with odor coming
from the holding tank. For the past few weeks we have
been using an "additive" to dissolve waste and
(supposedly) remove odors each time we dump the tanks.
This doesn't seem to be doing much good.

Just wondering if anyone could suggest a product we
could use to help eliminate odor, or any techniques
you might have found useful.

Many thanks.

Marvin