Re: [A/S] A/C - A continuing saga

Gulp, I admit that I don't have a voltage meter.  But
I will have one after leaving Camping World in
Nashville.  If it doesn't come with instructions it'll
be another pretty doo dad.  Someone else suggested a
meter to test the park box - what is it called?, and
how does it work?

The park is now 3/4 empty, and no breaker tripping
occurred today.  I will be replacing the breaker
switch in Nashville as well.

My wife, the Aggie PhD, also got a kick out of how hot
it was in Alaska.  As much as I'd like to be in
Alaska, we were really in Arkansas.  That'll teach me
to use postal abbreviations that I'm not sure of.

Tom May