[A/S] GPS Device - WOW!

Wow!!!!!

That's all I can say about a GPS (global positioning system) device I just
bought that connects to my laptop computer. It's about the size of a pack of
cigarettes and bright yellow. Sits on my dashboard and shows me on a map on my
computer EXACTLY where I am in the U.S. I can zoom in and out on the maps all
the way down to side streets. There is an arrow that moves along the map that
shows me exactly where I am and how fast I am traveling. It can plot routes,
estimate times, etc. Even zooms in to show many local businesses. Yesterday we
got lost in Connecticut pulling our '79 Airstream.  We got off the wrong
Interstate exit directly into a city with no access back onto the Interstate
from the direction we were traveling. No problem though. My trusty GPS guided
us down the right side streets right back onto the Interstate. Incredible!
Cost? $129 + $7 shipping form Delorme. I would highly recommend it to anyone
who travels. Great way to get around traffic even if you'r not pulling/driving
your Airstream.
Here is a link to the product online:

http://www.delorme.com/redirect/specialoffer.asp?code=5114

Wow!