Re: [A/S] Honda EU2000i quiet generator

That kind of simple switch would work fine. Actually, a manual one could
be assembled for a few dollars -- we are only talking about one circuit
here. A double-pole, double-throw switch is the main part -- the center
(output) going to the A/C or coach power cord, with incoming on one side
from shore power and incoming on the other side from genny power. There
is no necessity to match the sine waves of the shore power and the
generator power (such as is done with a sell-back inverter). Once the
A/C is actually running, the power draw is low enough for the EU2000i to
keep it going... or so I have been told.

If I can squeeze in another project, I'll give it a try and report back.

Best regards,

Rik