[A/S] What to do

We purchased a 1977 International 31 ft. A/S a few months ago. My
husband did not want that long of a trailer. I talked him into it, We
found some leaks, repaired the floor, replaced the old carpet with
laminate, had the goucho redone, and have done lots of cleaning and
repair on it. Our first time out with it was wonderful. Hubby even
had to buy a new pickup truck to tow it, even though  both our other
vehicles would have done the job. We just found out about another A/S
for sale and went and looked at it today. It is a 1965? Overlander.
My husband thinks it is way cool and the price is very good. I am a
bit confused as to what to do. I LOVE the 1977, but hubby thinks the
older one is a better one to tow. I look at another floor job and all
the other work we would hav to do over. Any
tips, suggestions, ideas???
Debbie