Re: [A/S] What to do

Hi Debbie,

If funds and space (which you said you have acreage) is no problem,
buy the 1965 and keep both of them.

I would not get rid of the 1977.  You will find the 1965 more primitive
inside with much less room and probably less storage.  Once you get used
to a 31 foot, going to something smaller, even a 26' is hard to do.

I owned 3 airstreams at once!  Last December I sold one and now have
"only" 2.  I started with a 1963 Overlander 26' trailer with no gray water
holding tank.  I then bought a  1953 26' Cruiser with no tanks at all.  Then
Baby came along and I bought a 1991 34' Excella with a rear queen island
bed and a dinette.

After using the 1963  for the last 8 years, using the Excella is like going
to Heaven!  There is absolutely NO comparison on the comfort and pleasure
of the Excella compared to the Vintage trailers.  Don't get me wrong, I still
like the old ones, but the comfort level is much higher in the more modern
trailers (and in a larger trailer).

I sold the 1963,  kept the 1953 and don't plan to ever sell it.  I tell people it
is like an antique car, I just keep it for the fun of it.  It still needs
restoration work.

I hope this helps in your decision.

David Reilly
Madison, Miss.