Re: [A/S] ?? about purchsing tow vehicle

Hi, folks...

The first thing that you have to keep in mind is it's buyer beware when
purchasing over the net, especially big ticket items. They usually have
a caveat "no warranty expressed or implied".

Unless you are close enough to the vehicle location to do an inspection,
or at least a friend or relative to have a look for you, you are buying
sight unseen. There is the option of paying a professional to do an
inspection and provide you with a written report. At least this way you
will have a good idea of any work that may be required.

You also might want to invest in a title search, to ensure you are not
buying a "rebuilt salvage" vehicle.

Last but not least if you do decide to bid on the vehicle and win it,
make sure you use an escrow service to pay for it.

I have made numerous on line purchases and luckily I have only been
ripped off once for a $10.00 item, so most people that you are dealing
with are honest.

Good luck in your tow vehicle search.

regards..
Jim.