[A/S] Question on Hensley hitch installation

Hi, Everybody,

This is a question for those who have installed a Hensley hitch on their
A/S. All others are welcome to delete this.

I have a dilemma. If I put on the U-bolts to the A-frame of my 2000 A/S (to
fasten the frame brackets) the base plates will crush the propane line on
one side and the electrical line on the other. I called Hensley and the tech
said he'd never heard of this problem before.

Did you folks (who have installed a Hensley) detour the propane pipe and
electric line to make room for the U-bolts? If so, how? I'd appreciate your
experience and advice.

Thanks much.

Doug Kirkpatrick