[A/S] Re: Question on Hensley hitch installation

Doug, the bottom of the u-bolts go through a flat brackett. Pull down
on the propane line and the electrical line enough to slide the
brackett between the line and frame. If remember correctly, I maybe
had to move or remove a clamp a or two do this. The clamps are
probably held in place by rivets. Just drill them out with a 1/8
drill bit. You can replace them by drilling new holes and using pop-
rivets or screws.

I've done this on several Airstream/Hensley hook ups with no
unexpected problems.

Good luck,

Lee #5474