[A/S] AGM's and cost

Hi
All the talk of these sealed AGM type batteries got me curious.
So I went to my local Costco and saw both the red top, and Blue Top ones
there. Blue top is for RV use. The cost however was 142.95 a battery!! That
is ok if its REALLY that much better. What concerned me was that the AH(amp
hours) was only 55. Most other Deep Cycle RV batteries are 95 to 120 AH's.
That seems a bit low and that the battery would not last,a 4 day weekend
boondocking. I curently use two 120 AH ones and they work well. Has anyone
found that the 55 AH is not enough?
Jonathan Micheals
San Diego CA
1979 31' Airstream Sovereign