Re: [A/S] 1986 Argosy Tires

Call your local tire distributor and ask for the conversion.  If it is a
trailer, I run Nankang tires have got three good trips on them and the are
great.  If you go to radials(and I recommend that you do) go up one load
range on the tires to load range D to get a stiffer side wall.  Some people
find that the trailer will squirm a little with radials after pulling on
bias ply tires.  We went to load rage D and have not noticed the squirm.

Mike