Re: [A/S] Re: Hensley Hitch Install

         According to the Hensley literature, and others I've seen, the
hitch point is technically at infinity when traveling in a straight line
(if the hitch is perfectly manufactured and set up).  However, even a small
deviation from a straight line - as in normal steering adjustments while
driving - brings it back to the rear axle.  So, as a practical matter, the
tow point is at or near the rear axle when the angle is within 15° of
straight line towing.
         I don't completely understand this contention (described above),
but that's what I read.

- Dick
(5368)