[A/S] Purging antifreze

I recently bought a 2001 Safari. It had sat unused for over a
year. I found that when the previous owner had winterized it, he
had put R/V antifreeze in the fresh water tank.

I have filled and drained the tank four times, but I still can't
get the odor/taste from the antifreeze out of the tank.

Is there any way to effectively rid the tank of the lingering
odor/taste?

I sure wish he had simply drained the tank rather than using
antifreeze, and I also wish that R/V antifreeze manufacturers
wouldn't put perfume in their antifreeze!