[A/S] PEX replacement for freeze burst copper

Hi Tim,

While I informed you about PEX in a previous note, I failed to tell you that
1/2 inch copper sweat to 1/2 inch PEX adapters will allow you to patch
copper with PEX.
Might be a preferable choice where the new run must be snaked through,
under, and around obstacles in the trailer  and require multiple sweat
situations.

Also, I've seen the Quest like couplers used to join 1/2 inch copper pipe to
1/2 inch PEX to eliminate torch situations.

                        Regards, '74 Argosy, Joy