Re: [A/S] Re: Reese D/C installation help

Thanks much, Andy.

It looked to me that stand-offs for the LP tray was the only way
to go, so I installed the dual cam setup today. Of course, Murphy
is alive and well, and I had to drill new holes for the forward
stand-offs THREE times as I got the pivot brackets too far
forward the first time, found I had to move them aft because the
new position of the brackets interfered with them, and then when
I went to make the final adjustments, I had to move them aft
AGAIN.

And thanks again to all the folks who offered suggestions.