Re: [A/S] Air conditioning/Jack

Very interesting George.  It bears consideration for
the future!

> have a portable powerpack to supply power to your
> battery until you
> can charge it.

I looked at those at Wal-Mart this weekend.  Not bad
insurance for this issue or for the tow vehicle
itself.

After sitting down and reading the manual, I'm not
quite as paranoid about pulling the head off the
hitch.  Re-sync isn't as bad as it looked.  My anxiety
was based on the last time I tried to do this on my
own. I didn't re-sync the head properly and screwed up
things royally.  Most of the blame was the fact that
the packet of manuals that I was given when taking
delivery of the trailer was minus the one for the jack
(I had mentioned this to the dealer) and I was out
camping when the jack started blowing fuses.

Jack