Re: [A/S] Tow Vehicles

BUT, it suffers in comparison to the PSD where the rubber meets the tarmac!
also, you can do a lot more with a 7.3L if you want to kick its HP up to and
over 315, etc.  LOTS of stuff out there to increase its already legendary power.
Of course, we will both ignore the GM product.
Again, when it comes to pulling my loaded out 31' at 8500# South thru Raton Pass
(arguably the hardest grade and pull - it is so LOOOOONG!! in the interstate
system), I will stake it on the PSD.

besides, the Ford is just Truck Tuff! compared to my several Chrysler products
over the years.  Do wish that they would make the RamCharger again though! Lord
but that was a Cadillac!!  I will always cry about spinning my '90 upside down
across the esplanade on I-10 outside Sealy TX on '96

sigh

--
Charles L Hamilton,  chasm@schuetzen.net  Houston, TX
WBCCI #1130  VAC   S*M*A*R*T