Re: [A/S] Rear Twins for Double

I have a few questions about that double bed conversion:

The twin bed plan has overhead cabinets above the beds.  Did you
remove the cabinet above the foot of the new bed so you wouldn't bump
your head on it when scooting around the foot of the bed?

Did you just cut off the air duct where it entered the bedroom and
put a grille over the opening?  It seems like that would work.

Last, and I'm basing this on a 70's Land Yacht I once looked at,
there was an outside hatch which accessed the area below the twin bed
on the street side.  If you had such a hatch, did you build a small
locker under the head of the bed which could be accessed by the hatch?