Re: [A/S] Tow Vehicles

Hey Charles,

My apologies for the empty replies.  That seems to be happening to me a lot
on AOL here lately.  I get the impression that you've had a good deal of
experience RV'ing.  I'll take what you have to say into consideration,
although I'm not sure I'm ready to take the plunge and go with a diesal.  My
brother has a Cummins in his Dodge and he towed me in to Tennessee when I
wrecked my Suburban last year.  His rig sure pulled good.  My budget requires
that I go with a used vehicle as opposed to a new one.  I've been advised
against older diesals because of repair costs.  Any response to that
statement would be appreciated.

Jim Sales