[A/S] Tow Vehicles

I own a 1969 29' airstream.  I'd like to purchase a great tow
vehicle for it, but don't know what the best choice is.  I'm
considering buying a vehicle about the same vintage as the trailer,
but that's not absolutely necessary. What do you consider the very
best tow vehicle regardless of age to be?  I'm open to anything
including a 3/4 ton or 1 ton pickup or flatbed truck, van, luxury
car, suburban, etc.  Thanks for any input you can provide.