[A/S] New Owners and lots o' questions

Hi Everyone,

We are Mike And Marianne and we just bought a 75 26' Argosy.  Over all the
trailer is in good to excellent shape, however there are a few
problems.  First off there is the matter of the missing furnace, the PO
removed it and can't seem to find it now that the check has cashed.  What
are my options in a replacement?  I know that the system is ducted, so I'll
need a ducted unit, are any better than others?  Secondly, is there a
control panel Ala Airstream of the same vintage for these trailers? Finally
for this message between the Fulton receiver and the LPG tanks there is a
plastic, circular item fastened to the tongue, does anyone know what it is?

Thanks

Mike