[A/S] Ripped out Electric Brake Wires

Burt,
I had the same problem (on THREE wheels) after a bit of snow going
through Flaggstaff. I think the snow ripped the wires out.
I have since shortened the wires and tucked them up higher with wire
ties.
I urge all of you out there to make sure your brake wires do not hang
down too low.
The polarity of your wires does not matter.
Just hook one red one to a white and the other wire to the other white.
As for getting brake shoes,
I am pretty sure any trailer supply house would have them.
There is always a Airstream dealer to fall back on of course.
Hope this helps,
Mike Kent