Re: [A/S] F-250 Tire Question

Hi Lauren,

I won't be heading west this summer, so no Rapid City for me. I don't love
the International rallies, I like the smaller more contained ones myself.

 <Hunter if you are only using it for a tow vehicle the Load Range "D"
 will be fine, that is what I would put on and in fact have done already. >>

Thanks to you and everyone who agreed with you I have decided to get the
*D*s, thank you all for your help on and off the list. It seems that since I
don't use Bruiser up to his full potential the *D*s will be more than
adequate for him.

I will get *E*s again the next time I need new tires, this deal was just too
good to pass up.

Jim, I will look into Coopers when I am ready to buy again...... thanks for
the tip.

Hunter