Re: [A/S] Roof

Hi Wyomike,

Not all places that you see rivet heads necessarily have a rib underneath
them.  Seeing inside the walls of my 57 Overlander made me realize that many
of the seams where panels meet lack a rib or brace.

So chances are, the rivets in the middle of panels are the ones with ribs
under them.  My trailer is older, and I think the skin is a bit thicker than
the newer models.  Regardless, having had my 180 lb. body up on that roof
via ladder against the side....I would suggest you use a scaffolding system.

For polishing, you will be much more comfortable while doing a job that is
already labor intensive.

Jay Griffin