RE: [A/S] Roof

	Jack - I've wondered about this one too. And, as a fair
description of me would be to say that I am one who will never wear a
Speedo at the beach (to protect others from the sight), I worry about
even putting my weight on the ribs & rivets, for fear of causing water
leaks!! Yet it would be nice to be able to get up there for
repairs/replacement work, not to mention the bi-annual cleaning, if
nothing else. I'm trying to figure out how (and cost) to set up my own
scaffolding. Then it would be just a matter of laying down flat & doing
the necessary work. Please let us know what you find out from your
dealer. My guess is that they just send some 150 lb. kid up there. What
would be the reply from Jackson Center, since you know those folks?