Re: [A/S] Roof

You have a good attitude for owning an airstream , or just life ! As far as
walking on roofs goes, if I cant reach it from a ladder leaning on the
awning rail, I set up staging ( I have it for work, but it can be rented for
reasonable fee) and put aplank over the area I need to work on. Its hard to
get those flat dents out , and its the landing that hurts . After seeing for
myself how light they are framed inside , I would`nt think of getting up
there, even on the bows or ribs. and I`m only 145 lbs.
Chris