Re: [A/S] How old is old ?

Our primary interest is in liability coverage.  We are with Formost
for a stated value, which amount we decided was "reasonable" for our
situation. We carry 1 Million umbrella also... pretty cheap too.  If
the truck and A/S are demolished, we feel that we can recover and
purchase a "rig" at reasonable cost(since the umbrella will protect
our assets).  We would like to purchase new, but we will never
purchase new... just too far out of reach. (Besides... we think "new"
doesnt look as cool)
Bob  :)    '66 TradeWind    '72   F-250