Re: [A/S] Re: New Photo Uploaded ... Another use for an Airstream

Hi Art and Heidi ,
 I was happy to see the picture of your trailer , thats one of  the things I collect
,pictures of houses built around trailers .
If you ever find a copy of Echoes magazine , the jan .( its a quarterly) issue has a
house designed by Marcel Breuer around a 48 spartan in 1952. Its a good mag if you
enjoy modern life style.
Anyway ,love your place
Chris - 64 overlander ,I miss living in it sometimes ,maybe I`ll build around it -
nah...
Ps whoopsie I changed the font , this laptop isnt the same since it fell off the desk
,changes all by itself .Now I`ve got to figure out how to get it back to normal font