Re: [A/S] How old is old ?

I wonder if you can insure an older Airstream for a certain dollar amount.
That is what State Farm let us do when we had a 1963 Studebaker Avanti.
As I remember it was considered classic car insurance. The cost, naturally,
is more but not exorbinant.

When we insured our used 1998 Bambi with State Farm they based the
value/coverage on what we just paid for it.  Supposedly, we will receive the
replacement value if ever totaled.  That's where pictures and records of all
improvements would come in handy.  Also, if you improve the unit after it has
been insured I'm sure you would have to adjust your coverage for the new
value.

-Norma