[A/S] Urgent clearcoat help needed

HI everyone - we found a really nice '96 Limited - 30 foot.

Looked nice from the pictures so my husband made a 30 hour drive to
Arizona with the intention to buy.

The interior is pristine and hardly used.

The exterior was weathered. The pictures didn't do justice for how bad
the condition of the clearcoat was. Also, one of the front corner
panels had some kind of white on it that we are guessing is oxidation.
So, the entire unit would have to be stripped and clearcoated along
with the replacement of the front corner panels.

Any idea how much a repair like this may cost at the Airstream
factory? It's a deciding factor in whether or not we are even going to
consider this unit.

Thanks,
Jan