Re: [A/S] Re: Refinishing Wood Cabinets Inside.

Daisy, I used wipe on polyurethane varnish over stain custom mixed by an
antique furniture restorer when I refinished the cabinetry and bulkheads in
my ' 68 Tradewind. I did so based on my experience with walnut paneling in a
house I formerly owned. With a paneled study/office in that house I found I
had to reapply the oil finish periodically or it looked dried out and dull.
I believe I can get the same visual effect with the satin wipe on
polyurethane and not have to reapply it for a really long time if ever.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind