Re: [A/S] OPD Propane Cylinder Conversion

Hi All,
In case you are interested, and missed it, check page 9 of the October Blue
Beret for the latest on "Horizontally Mounted" Propane tanks and the OPD valves.
I know some folks on the list have the two 40 pound tanks like I have on my 34'
Limited. The page says the tanks are to be "labeled" as not having an OPD valve
because they are not required on this type of tank. I made copies of the "Label"
from the page that will be taped to my tanks. That and $1.50 may get me a cup of
good coffee, but it sure beats paying the $300+ dollars each to change out the
tanks and also loose the ability to read the tank level from inside the trailer.
I hope it works!!!!!!

Joe Scudder
WBCCI 8624