[A/S] Cell phone internet hookups

Hi Hunter, Barbar from Ohio here [1973 International 29']

Something you said tonight peaked my curiosity..

We are taking off after the holidays and I need to stay in touch with
my two businesses.  My last trip netting $700.+ in cell phone bills
so I think I should switch to internet communicating!!! I already
have Verizon, how do I use my cell phone for internet hookup?

You guys are great...I am keeping a notebook of all the pertinent
posts. I've decorated the cover with some of the new "Lucy" stamps
and a few pics of our "silver sweetie".  I haven't seen the famous
movie yet but I will rent it soon, and we do love our "Long, long
trailer"  Not to dis' newer models, but the tambor doors are just too
cool to live without....love those older designers!

Barbara