[A/S] Re: Mystery Switch

I have a 1969 Overlander. The switch just inside the door on the
right is for the center ceiling light, but the switch on the ceiling
light has to be on also. Just keep changing those two switches. These
are three position switches. Corrosion is the biggest cause for
failure. I have replaced all of these in my trailer over the years,
once or twice. Check with a  12 volt test light before and after the
switch. Good luck with your new to you Airstream.

Bill & Phyllis Kirkendall
WBCCI #6983
1969 27' Overlander
N.W. Ohio