Re: [A/S] 1989 Argosy

Anyone out there have or familiar with the 89 Argosy? I looked at one on
Sunday that was in perfect condition. Second owner who had it since 1991
and is a retired mechanic, keeps it tip-top. My fears are: too long
(32ft is alot to tow), too many electronics to go wrong, (I have a 67
Safari, very simple) don't like not having that classy round aluminum
shell, and I'd have to find somewhere to park it!. I'd keep the Safari,
I love it too much, BUT it's be nice to have all that comfort on long
trips! Let me know what you all think!
Patti