Re: [A/S] 1989 Argosy

Patti:  I started to look for a 23 ft 1970's vintage and ended up
with a 1983 31' Excella.  :):):)

My wife really likes the extra room.  And we only use it for
camping.  We went from a Coleman pupup to the the Airstream, and
incredibly all the stuff in the pop up turned out filling up the
Airstream.

I was concerned about getting used to pulling this trailer, but after
a little practice we are fine.  You are already used to a real
trailer yourself, so it should be OK.

What you really need to answer is whether you will really be happy
with the shape of the Argosy.  If you dont love it, maybe you can
continue to look.  I found lots of good units out there with a little
effort.

Manuel Ferro