Re: [A/S] 1989 Argosy

I've towed two horse trailers uip to a 34 foot Airstream.... can't tell the
difference most of the time...

<too many electronics to go wrong, (I have a 67 Safari, very simple) >

I love the push button stuff in my trailer..... it's a real plus........

<don't like not having that classy round aluminum shell, >

Then keep looking.

<and I'd have to find somewhere to park it!. >

Yep

<I'd keep the Safari,  I love it too much, BUT it's be nice to have all that
comfort on long
 trips! Let me know what you all think! >>

If the price was right I'd say go for it, but it doesn't sound like you're in
love or you wouldn't have asked......

Hunter