Re: [A/S] Bruiser (mudflaps)

I've seen some Airstreamers with wood coming out of the sides of the hitch
receivers with flaps hanging down from the wood... 2X2s......

I am extremely careful not to back up all the way to the curb..... remember I
did suck one up and over the tire.

The instaler wanted to mount mine higher, but I wanted to protect the trailer
so I made him go low.

 <Have you ever come close to maximum loading, do the Mud flaps get close to
the ground? >>

I have never noticed them go that low..... never looked, never thought about
it actually.

Hunter