Re: [A/S] Trailer tire speed rating

Thanks to everyone who replied to this issue.  My mind is certainly
at ease now.

The Bridgestone tires will probably be my choice.  I see that people
who have replaced 7:00 x15 with ST225 tires seem to complain that
they lose height and road clearance.  I have had good luck with
Bridgestones in other applications.

Here is another question:

Two of my Michelins on the left side are showing some dry rot.  The
ones on the right look perfectly good.  One of the ones on the right
is obviously newer than the other one.

So If I get two Bridgestones to replace the two dry rotted Michelins,
I assume from automobile experience that the tires should be mounted
on the same axle.  One of the Michelins then would be flipped over to
the other side.  The question is should the new tires be on the front
axle or the rear axle?   If it was a car the new tires would go on
the traction axle (rear on rear wheel drive, front on front wheel
drive)

Or should I get four tires because it would not be safe to mix?

Manuel Ferro