Re: [A/S] Trailer tire speed rating

Hi Joy,
You're right, all conditions must be respected, but I've run into some
scary spots and the Tahoe was great! In Aug I was on my way up to Lake
George going about 65 when I came over a hill and the traffic had
stopped at the bottom. I had to apply the brakes rather firmly or I
wouldn't have had enough room to stop. The 67 Safari started swaying but
the reece bars and Tahoe kept it in control. You should have seen the
expressions on the faces of the people around me! That frightened me
enough to slow me down permenitly! I just read in Trailer Mag. an
article about a new Ford Super Cap truck! 22 ft long a real monster,
must cost as much as a new 5th wheel trailer! I'll be careful!
Patti