Re: [A/S] Shocks, tires, and such

Steve,
Its interesting that even between Airstream dealers
there is unclarity.  I have heard both sides of the
story.  My local dealer says dish detergent is the
preferred solution.  Has anyone asked the folks up in
Jackson Center?  Or is the issue really between
vintages of A/S's.  Maybe they are there are two
choices.  The clear coated units prior to the A/S
switch to the pretreated aluminum panels supplied by
Alcoa.  Each having a preferred cleaning solution?

Maybe I'll drop an email to them and see what their
opinion is.

Jack