Re: [A/S] Levelers

Charlie,
 Thanks for that info! That might explain why the Bal jacks on my Avion
have the hex drive coupling so far under the trailer, they were quite
accessable on the A/S.

I've seen guys use a battery drill to operate those scissors-type
stabilizers, but they seem to take a lot more turns than the Bals. It's
never been a problem to hand-crank the Bal jacks. I do like having them
permanently attached and not having to use those portable things. When
the rear jack assy. fell off the Avion, it was a real PITA until I got
it reinstalled.

                                       <<Jim>>