Re: [A/S] Univolt & Fuses Question

Hi Jim,

I suppose that the fuse is what's called a fuseable link and that's why I
didn't recognize it.  I'd prefer something in the Intelli Power that has
reset capability.  Don't have a lot of access room in the area that the
Intelli Power is located.  Fortunately, I haven't fastened the bulkheads
and/or other bathroom panels and making modifications will be very simple.
I just don't like the idea of more lugs/connectors in the lines.  The #6 or
8 multi stran wire is difficult to deal with as the only crimp lug
connectors I could purchase are for something like #4 wire.  Takes a lot to
fill the space, like folding the wire! :)

Haven't had a chance to get with the Dometic and it's setting under the
carport out front along with the old unit.  Got to get the old unit hauled
to the dumpster in a few days.  I purchased a new carport ($595 installed
18X20) as a patio cover.  Spent several days wheel barrowing crusher run
gravel to cover the area with about 3 inches of gravel.  Not super easy to
walk on, but it will keep muddy feet from tracking into the house.  Sure
beats the rag top 10X20 carport with a pipe frame that was there before.
The rag top cost near $200 when I bought it and maintenance was about $50 a
year.  Not good!

We stayed at a motel right next to the fair ground (cost $10 extra for the
dog), but at least the dog didn't have to spend the night in the van.  Had
dinner at the Chinese Buffet and it was great.  No real crab, but the shrimp
was great and there was a fried and boiled version for our savor.  Next day,
it was really nice for travel and we made a liesurely trip back to
Scottsburg.  Stopped in Lynchburg and spent a wad at Sam's Club per usual.
A good trip for me, not for the mrs.  She want to travel without the travel?

Great that you had a pleasant trip.  Don't know that I really like camping
with 1100 units in the same place, but time will tell.

Great to meet you and so easily.  Too bad about the monsoon rain at the
time.

More later,

                                               Regards, Joy