Re: [A/S] Univolt & Fuses Question

I seem to remember that my ' 73 Sovereign had 12 V branch circuit fuses.
Maybe the ' 71 Tradewind too that I had before the Sovereign.  I
remember seeing pictures of a InteliPower installation on the list with
a fuse panel for branch circuits mounted in a Radio Shack project box.

I don't think you are talking about my installation, but I did something
similar with our '73 Excella 31', only I used the old Fuse Panel from
the univolt.   ---------
http://64.33.167.222/airstream/chapter05.html

Since the InteliPower has two 30 Amp auto type fuses built in, do I need
to be concerned that the 12 volt wiring in my Tradewind does not appear
to have other fuses for the various DC circuits? There doesn't seem to
be any way to fuse the circuits separately as the wires disappear into
and behind the inside skin.

I would try and figure out which wires do what and fuse them
accordingly,  something that might help, would be to get the wiring
diagram from a newer trailer and see what colors had what fuses.  I had
to drill out all those rivets to get the Univolt fuse panel out of
there, see above.

bobb